Thursday, April 20, 2017

HELLO WORLD! LET ME EXPLAIN I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT TRUMP, STEELE, PUTIN...





WATCH THE VIDEO Allow me to introduce myself. I am the daughter of the number two CIA Senior Intelligence Director whose responsibility it is to plan wars,, peace, military strategies, building 14 billion dollar a piece nuclear missiles and power plants globally.

My father also worked for USAID AND IMF/IBRD as well as everything else under the sun being guilty of high treason towards every country, primarily his own as well as working for Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda for over half a century and getting away with it by trying to assassinate 1) Jill Starr (ME) and 2) Jeremy Paxman. THE ONLY LOYAL OPERATIVE I PERSONALLY HAVE EVER MET BESIDES GARETH WILLIAMS!

I have been overworked since age 5 with my father taking me several times around the world , training with mercenaries and being a child soldier in Africa while the CIA claims "JIll Starr is insane." WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS NOT A FACT BECAUSE NO ONE HAS THE DETAILS THAT I POSSESS AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON EXPECT ME AND MY FATHER WHO IS IN TOTAL CIA LWEFGAL DENIAL.

I will just tell you the bottom line truth about 1) Donald Trumps Russian Ties (THEY ARE TIGHT ONES)
     Loading...

    No comments :